Water Damage in Cape Cod And The Islands
Flooding damage comes from several surprising places. The usual suspects are ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows the best way to remove flood damage of all variations. From fully flooded buildings to water stains, our experts have the experience to extract damage to ensure it does not spread and encourage mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances and Storms
Water damage in business properties comes in several ways. These problems may start out small. Be it problems with sewer lines or appliances, some structures can deal intense water damage. Regardless of the type of business you run, flood damage is a major problem for your office. If neglected, it can make your building vulnerable to future damage caused by mold growth.
Water damage can happen from weather as well. Heavy precipitation or storm systems might problems for your business on their own. They can have a dangerous impact any of your commercial property close to a lake that overflows from these heavy rains.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
Whether your business in MA has taken on heavy damage or just has a large leak to clean, Paul Davis performs restoration and repair services to solve the problem. Our experts can dry papers in addition to structural areas such as walls. See how we can help for your business today!
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as clothes
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- We respond and act promptly. Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to remove water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We’re qualified – After 50 years in operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis can handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is hard. We can talk to your insurance group to finish claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Cape Cod And The Islands Paul Davis franchise today!