Disaster Planning for Residents in Harwich
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.