Disaster Planning for Residents in Harwich
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. But, these plans typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.