Disaster Planning in Cape Cod And The Islands, MA
There are several important parts of managing a business in Cape Cod And The Islands, MA, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Cape Cod And The Islands today to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.